Residence Permit Spain For Non-Eu?

Residence Permit Spain For Non-Eu
Non-EU nationals have to obtain a student-type card called a TIE (tarjeta de identidad de extranjero) once entering Spanish territory, a residence permit for studies, which will indicate your foreigner identification number, called a NIE (número de identidad de extranjero).

Can I get Schengen visa for 5 years?

What Is The Schengen 5-Year Multiple-Entry Visa (MEV)? – The Schengen 5-Year MEV is a short-stay visa that allows you to enter the Schengen Zone multiple times. So, as the name suggests, you have “multiple entries. ” Unlike other multiple-entry visas, the 5-Year MEV can be used for a total of 5 years.

Meaning that you can enter the Schengen Area as many times as you like within 5 years. Be mindful that you still need to comply with the 90/180-day Schengen rule. Simply put, you’re only allowed to visit the Schengen Member States for a maximum of 90 days within every 180-day period.

Remember, overstaying in the Schengen Area could lead to heavy fines or even a ban.