Residency Spain Non Eu Citizens?

Residency Spain Non Eu Citizens
Residence permits in Spain as a non-EU citizen – If you’re a non-EU national, you’d need to first apply for and get your residence visa before your arrival to the country. With this document, you’re able to legally enter Spain for a period of either between 3 and 6 months or between 6 months and 1 year. Residency Spain Non Eu Citizens.

How to become a resident of Spain as a non-EU citizen?

Benefit from: www. lawyersmartcard. eu – As with other non EU citizens, UKNS and their family member must make the application for a residency visa in their country of origin 90 days before the expected arrival in Spain. UK/non EU spouses of EU citizens should make their residency application under the EU regulations.

There are various types of visas including:; a Non Lucrative Visa, Working Visa, Self Employed Visa, Self Employed Visa are those mainly applied for. Sufficient Resources for a Non Lucrative Visa. Monthly pension or income: 2,268.

92. plus 564. 73 for each family member. Couple 2,823. 65. The availability of sufficient financial means must be accredited or the possession of a patrimony that guarantees income. If the economic means come from shares or participations in Spanish, mixed or foreign companies based in Spain, the interested party will certify, through certification, that they do not exercise any employment in said companies and will present an affidavit in this regard.

Proof of a year, or the possession of a patrimony that guarantees said income. Availability can be accredited by any means of proof admitted in Law, including the contribution of property titles, certified checks or credit cards, which must be accompanied by a bank certification that accredits the amount available as credit of said card.

How to Move to Spain? (EU and Non-EU Citizens Spain Residence Permit)

The initial residency period is for one year and can be extended. Those in the UK should use the consulates in the region of demarcation where they reside in the UK. Those who would like their residency applications processed by an immigration lawyer who speaks their language (includes those who may be at the planning stage), may consider owning a Lawyer Smart Card for residency applications and any other legal matter in Spain.

  1. For a one time only investment, the card holder (and spouse) will have the added convenience of being able to contact the Lawyer Smart Card centre with any questions;
  2. Full details below: Citizens Advice Spain Corporate Partner;
See also:  Que Es Schibsted Spain?

Lawyer Smart Card Ltd Please note: The information provided is based upon our understanding of current legislation. It is not legal advice but is provided freely to enable you to be properly informed. We recommend that if you are considering taking action, you should seek professional advice.

Can a family member of an EU citizen work in Spain?

Family member of an EU citizen visa If, luckily you are the relative of a European Union citizen, then getting a residence and work authorization in Spain is easier than what you may think. Because, then, you can get your residence permit as a family member of an EU citizen, just because of your kinship relationship.

What are the options for permanent residency in Spain?

Permanent residency by investment in Spain in 2022 – Foreign entrepreneurs and high net worth individuals interested in Spain immigration can benefit from specific programs under which they are granted permanent residency. The first program is called the Golden Visa Scheme and is available for foreign investors from non-EU countries interested in making a substantial investment in the Spanish economy. At least one of the following conditions must be complied with when emigrating to Spain under the Golden Visa Program:

  • a capital investment of a minimum 2 million euros which must be invested in the purchase of bonds approved by the Government;
  • a capital investment of 1 million euros in the purchase of company shares in Spanish businesses approved by the Government;
  • real estate investment is also allowed – the minimum value of the property is set at 500,000 euros;
  • in case of real estate investment, the property must be bought 90 days before the application for the golden visa.

The Golden Visa Scheme is one of the fastest routes to permanent residency in Spain , however, it is important to note that various conditions apart from the investment must be respected. Among these, having a clean criminal record and medical insurance. Also, the applicant must also submit proof of being able to sustain themselves for an indefinite period of time. The advantage of the Golden Visa is that the applicant can move to Spain with close family members.

The second program is the Wealth Visa Program which targets high net worth individuals seeking to obtain permanent residency in Spain without the right to employment. The Wealth Visa is the other Spanish permanent residency option for foreign citizens willing to move here.

See also:  Inheritance Tax In Spain For Non Eu Residents?

The conditions for this type of residence permit are less stringent, as the applicant must have a monthly income of 2,200 euros. Family members can also relocate to Spain with the applicant, however, an additional 500 euros per month must be secured for each dependent.

Do non-EU citizens need a visa to visit Spain?

Understand the visas and permits you’ll need if you are from a non-EU country. – Many non-EU citizens require a visa to enter Spain. If the stay is intended to be under three months (90 days), a tourist visa may be required. This is called a Schengen visa, valid for all of the  countries in the Schengen area , and is issued by the Spanish Embassy in the applicant’s home country (or the embassy of the Schengen country in which a traveller will arrive).

  • The holder of a Schengen visa is not permitted to work or to stay longer than 90 days in the entire Schengen area, not just Spain;
  • The same applies to nationals of non-EU countries that are exempt from needing a Schengen visa;

Currently the citizens of around 35 countries do not need a Schengen visa to enter Spain, however if the intention is to stay, a residence visa is required.

  • For a full list of  visa-exempt countries , see the Europa website

Residence visas Anyone arriving in Spain with the intention of staying longer than three months requires a  Residence Visa  ( Visado de Residencia ). This must be requested from and issued by the Spanish Embassy of the applicant’s home country, before departure for Spain. It is different to the standard 90-day Schengen visa in that it allows the holder to begin the residency application process. Application for residency is not typically accepted from anyone arriving on a Schengen visa.

  • The Spanish Government website has an interactive map to  search for Spanish Embassies  worldwide
  • For those already in Spain seeking information about obtaining a residence visa, information is available from the  Ministry of the Interior.

Residence card ( Tarjeta de Residencia ) Citizens of non-EU countries wishing to stay in Spain for more than three months must apply for a  Residency Permit/Card  ( Tarjeta de Residencia ) within 30 days of arriving in the country. The application must be made at the Foreigner’s Office ( Oficina de Extranjeros )   or local police station in the province of intended residence.

  • To find the  nearest  Oficina de Extranjeros  (in Spanish)
See also:  Hop On Hop Off Malaga Spain?

The documentation required varies depending on the situation. Consult with the local  Oficina de Extranjeros  or police station to determine which documents are required. The following documentation is required when applying for a  Tarjeta de Residencia :

  • Valid passport and photocopy
  • Three passport-size colour photographs
  • Completed application form and three copies
  • Proof of address in Spain
  • Receipt for payment of an administration fee, stamped by bank

The following documentation may also be required (certified translations may be requested):

  • Copy of a job contract or a certificate of employment (if applicable)
  • Self-employed individuals must produce evidence that they meet the same professional conditions required of Spanish nationals and that they have applied for authorisation to carry out their professional activity
  • Proof of academic and/or professional qualifications (if applicable)
  • Proof of financial resources for those not intending to work
  • Proof of school enrolment (for students only)
  • Proof that the applicant has no prior criminal record ( Certificado de Antecedentes Penales ); available from a home country Embassy or local police department in the former place of residence
  • Medical certificate
  • Consular inscription (a letter from the home Consulate)
  • Proof that the applicant has medical insurance cover in Spain

Documents in other languages need to be translated into Spanish. Once the application for a residence permit has been made, a stamped copy of the application is issued; the Residence Card should be issued within three to four months. Resident Cards may be renewed at the Foreigners Office. In the event of a change of address or personal circumstance, the local  Oficina de Extranjeros  or police station must be notified within 30 days. The following documents are required in order to apply for a Foreign Identity Card (TIE):

  • Valid passport and photocopy
  • Three passport-sized colour photographs
  • Completed  application form EX17  and three copies (PDF in Spanish)
  • Proof of school enrolment (for students only)
  • Proof of address
  • Proof of financial resources for those not intending to work
  • Health insurance policy
  • Proof of the administration fee payment

More information about obtaining a  Foreign Residence Card  is available from the Ministry of Employment and Social Security (in Spanish).